The REP Lab, here in Bend, Oregon, is hosting a triathlon skills camp January 16–19 to help you perfect the ultimate base for your 2015 triathlon season.
This will be a great foundation to start out your race season. This isn’t your normal swim, bike, run and train camp - instead it’s a camp to get you training smart so you can race fast in 2015! Come to Bend and spend 4-days with physio expert, Jay Dicharry.
Jay has seen me through a near-season ending injury to 10th place at the Ironman World Championships in 2013. In 2014 he kept me healthy the entire season and helped me set the American Record at Ironman Austria in June. Here’s an opportunity to get the inside scoop!
Some of the great things include:
1. Musculoskeletal assessment to identify any problem areas
2. Swim stroke analysis
3. Bike mechanic analysis & individual fit session
4. Running assessment on a 3D instrumented treadmill
5. Functional strength training prescription for your needs
6. Educational talks including: season planning, nutrition, how to become a stronger athlete & more
7. Hang out with pro triathletes like myself, Heather Jackson & Matt Lieto
8. Come have fun in Bend, Oregon - we’ve got snow, good beer, sunshine and great times!
Check it out here - and hope to see some of you in a few weeks.